We are happy to welcome you at the Maristella Marine Residence!
Please read the rules carefully.
Maristella Marine Residence is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Check-in time is 14.00 local time.
• Check-out time is 12.00 local time.
• Payment is made during check-in to the hotel.
• In the high season (from 01.05 to 30.09) when booking a room for guaranteed accommodation, a prepayment of the cost of the first night is required.
• Payment for accommodation is in national currency (UAH). Payment is accepted in cash, by bank transfer or by bank cards: Visa, MasterCard. Please note that the hotel does not accept non-personal credit cards, except for residents of Ukraine.
• The hotel room is provided to the guest upon presentation of a passport or other identity document (passport of a citizen of Ukraine, a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad, a diplomatic or service passport, a seaman’s identity document, a residence permit for a person who lives in Ukraine but is not citizen of Ukraine, the national passport of the foreigner or the document that replaces him, and the visa for the right of stay in Ukraine (unless the rest is stipulated by the existing bilateral agreements of Ukraine) a birth certificate of minors who have not attained the age of 16, a driver’s license, a personal identification card or a military ID, etc., as well as filling out and signing a guest’s registration card. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to provide services to guests who did not show their identity cards or refused to pay their living expenses.
• The electronic key of the Guest number must be saved. When leaving, you must return the electronic key to the administrator on duty.
• The room rate includes: Wi-Fi, use of an open car parking lot, visiting the Maristella Marine Ressidence beach complex (outdoor swimming pools for adults and kids, use of sun loungers, beach towels).
• An additional 1% tourist tax is collected from the cost of the whole stay.
• The hotel administration has the right to demand that the guest pay for lost or spoiled by his fault property according to the price list approved by the hotel administration, which can be viewed at the hotel reception. When the hotel causes significant material damage through fault or negligence of the residents and (or) their guests, an act of a fixed pattern must be compulsorily drawn up. In this case, in addition to compensation for damage, the resident must voluntarily or in court order to reimburse the hotel costs associated with the idling of the room during repairs, replacement of furniture, etc.
Cancellation or change of booking is made:
• 48 hours prior to the arrival of the guest during the “low season” (01/10 -31/12; 01/01-30/04);
• 72 hours prior to the arrival of the guest during the high season (01/05 – 30/09).
In case of cancellation of the reservation after the indicated dates, the cost of the first night’s accommodation will be charged.
Please note that in the case of “no-show”, the guest pays a penalty at the rate of the first day of the stay.
If you need to store your luggage, you can use the luggage room opposite the reception desk at the hotel.
• The hotel administration agrees to keep the items (found) within 30 days after the guest leaves. Upon a written request of the guest, the items will be sent by mail or couriered to the address indicated to them and at his expense.
• The hotel administration reserves the right to visit the rooms without the consent of the guest in case of force majeure circumstances, as well as circumstances that threaten the life and health of others.
In order to ensure the order and safety of the hotel, we kindly ask YOU:
- Take care of the property of the hotel, observe the rules of fire safety. Leaving the number, please close the windows, the taps in the hygiene room, turn off the lights and other electrical appliances. In case of damage to the property of the hotel, the client agrees to compensate it in full.
- DO NOT smoke in rooms, lounges and hotel premises. (According to the Law of Ukraine No. 4844-Ⅵ of 24.05.2012, smoking of tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and hookahs on the territory of the hotel is prohibited). In cases of smoking in prohibited areas, the hotel reserves the right to apply penalties – the cost of a one-night stay at the hotel.
- DO NOT give keys to the number to unauthorized persons.
- DO NOT store flammable materials in the room.
- DO NOT carry on the territory of the hotel and store in the room materials and items that are dangerous to the life and health of others.
- DO NOT rearrange and remove furniture from the room.
- DO NOT violate accepted norms of behavior, incl. stay in the hotel under the influence of narcotic drugs.
- DO NOT exhibit aggression or actions that threaten the safety of health or property of others.
- DO NOT damage the property of the hotel.
- DO NOT accommodate in the guest room after 23:00 without paying and registering their stay at the hotel.
- DO NOT accommodate pets in the rooms.
In case of violation of the regulations of residence established in the hotel, the administration
has the right to refuse to the Guest in the future residence.
For additional information about the hotel services, please contact the hotel administrator by phone
+38 (048) 710 07 50, +38 (095) 289 28 05
Reservation Department +38 (095) 018 03 22
We wish you a pleasant stay,